For the first time since 1974, the Milwaukee Bucks are heading to the NBA Finals and needless to say, the city is PUMPED. The streets are electric and dare we say it, we may be even more motivated to show the world what Milwaukee is made of after some not-so-flattering remarks were made about our city by hosts on ESPN.
It’s an incredible time to be a Bucks Fan and we want to make sure you and your family are getting in on the excitement!
Milwaukee Bucks in the NBA Finals: The Schedule
- Game 1: Tuesday, July 6 | Milwaukee at Phoenix, 9 ET, ABC
- Game 2: Thursday, July 8 | Milwaukee at Phoenix, 9 ET, ABC
- Game 3: Sunday, July 11 | Phoenix at Milwaukee, 8 ET, ABC
- Game 4: Wednesday, July 14 | Phoenix at Milwaukee, 9 ET, ABC
- Game 5: Saturday, July 17 | Milwaukee at Phoenix, 9 ET, ABC (if necessary)
- Game 6: Tuesday, July 20 | Phoenix at Milwaukee, TBD, ABC (if necessary)
- Game 7: Thursday, July 22 | Milwaukee at Phoenix, TBD, ABC (if necessary)
Celebrating the Milwaukee Bucks with Kids
Visit the Deer District
The scene in The Deer District (the plaza next to Fiserv Forum) is pretty incredible during Bucks games themselves, but it’s not the ideal scene to bring your younger kiddos. Instead, visit the Deer District outside of game time and grab some photos of them next to the HUGE Bucks sign, with the playoff banner displayed on the side of the arena, or in front of Milwaukee Mural in the beer garden. Getting hungry? Grab a bite at Good City Brewing, a restaurant and brewing company with plenty of kid-friendly options and some AMAZING fries, and then pick up a warm cookie from Insomnia Cookies.
Take a Tour of Fiserv Forum
Fiserv Forum is the home of the Milwaukee Bucks since the Bradley Center was demolished and it has quickly become a Milwaukee icon. Not only does it host the Bucks home games, but there are tons of incredible shows that come through this area, from major concerts to entertainment shows like Marvel Live or Disney on Ice. Getting to know the Fiserv Forum is a great way to learn more about the Bucks and their history! Book a guided tour HERE.
Check out the Bucks Kids Activity Pages
Make a Bango Paper Bag Puppet, complete a word search or scavenger hunt, play Bucks Bingo, tell some basketball jokes, and more! The Bucks Kids Activity Pages website has a whole bunch of options to get kids excited about the Bucks, learning about basketball, and the bonus is that it might keep them engaged while YOU pay attention to the game! 🙂
Join Bango’s Kids Club
Bango’s Kids Club is still totally FREE and fully virtual through the end of this season, so now is the time to join! Membership perks include: 10% Discount at the Bucks Pro Shop, Free ice cream scoop at The Mecca Sports Bar & Grill for Member’s birthday, monthly newsletters, activity guides, coloring pages, and more.
- Check out the Milwaukee Youth Basketball Programs
- Make plans to visit the Bucks Milk House at the Wisconsin State Fair in August and get a photo with Bango himself!
- Read more about the history of the Milwaukee Bucks
Celebrating the Milwaukee Bucks with Grown-Ups
*Obviously, anything we list below is only recommended if you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and you should use proper judgment and risk assessment before participating in any events or activities that put you in close contact with others.
Visit the Deer District during GAME TIME
Come to Deer District and party with fellow Bucks fans on the plaza, in The Beer Garden and throughout the Entertainment Block. For each game, a 40-foot high TV will be placed on the plaza for fans to watch each game, in addition to the outdoor TV already in place in The Beer Garden.
There also will be food, games, a DJ, retail shops, contests to win playoff tickets and more set up on the plaza, turning it into a must-be spot for Bucks Playoff action. Activities on the plaza in front of Fiserv Forum will open two hours prior to each home playoff game and one hour before each road game.
Extremely limited tickets are still available for First Round games and can be purchased by visiting Bucks.com/Playoffs.
Be sure to review the Entrance and Bag Policies HERE.
Host a Bucks Watch Party with your Friends (safely!)
Hanging out in the crowd not your style? Invite over a few of your nearest and Deer-est (see what we did there?) for a watch party of the Finals. Here’s a few fun ideas for drinks and apps to make things even more festive:
- Order a pack of pretzels from Milwaukee Pretzel Company. They even offer home delivery to those in Milwaukee!
- Make this yummy Beer Dip
- Book a visit from Style Up Group to create a bar in your backyard and set up a projection screen so you can watch the game in all its glory!
- Bring a Pete’s Pops Rainbow Cart full of pops to your Bucks Party or just order a whole bunch to get delivered.
Host a Private Watch Party at GATHER in the Deer District