In a year when nothing is certain and all our usual traditions have been shaken up, we love seeing local businesses getting creative! We’ve created a great list of alternative options to the traditional Trick or Treating, but huge shout-out to The Corners of Brookfield for planning an entire week of Halloween fun with social distancing and safety in mind!
HalloWEEK at The Corners of Brookfield
With its newly installed outdoor heaters at The Corners of Brookfield, the town center is continuing the fall fun with the announcement of Halloweek at The Corners, a week-long spooky celebration featuring activities, deals, costume parties and more, from Oct. 26 – Oct. 31. Partnering with its retail and restaurant tenants, The Corners has created frightening yet fun festivities for the whole family.
“For the past several years, The Corners of Brookfield has been a trusted gathering place for every occasion for the Brookfield-area community and beyond,” said Chelsea Roessler, director of marketing and events. “We’re thrilled that we are able to celebrate in safe, spooky style with the community this year once again.”
All week long, patrons can enjoy discounted fall drinks at Goddess and the Baker, including Pumpkin Apple Butter Lattes and Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew.
From Monday, Oct. 26 – Saturday, Oct. 31 festive activities will occur each day:
- On Monday, Oct. 26 Silverspot Cinema will be showing Monsters, Inc. all evening long with a special deal for mini monsters. All children will receive a ticket, popcorn and fountain drink for $15. All Silverspot health and safety protocols will be in place. BOOK YOUR TICKETS HERE!
- Guests can enjoy an open-air festive performance on Tuesday, Oct. 27 at 5 p.m. from The Brookfield Center for the Arts dancers in Market Square. The performances will feature jazz, pom, hip hop and lyrical styles.
- Wednesday, Oct. 28 will be filled with fall fresco outdoor dining and free festive Halloween programming for the whole family beginning at 5 p.m. on the 12 x 20 ft. screen in Market Square.
- CYCLEBAR will be hosting a costumed spooky and sweaty outdoor ride on Thursday, Oct. 29. Registration is required and the event is free for first time riders.
- Witches, warlocks and zombies alike can capture their costumes in all their glory at a decked out, complimentary, outdoor and no-touch photo booth in Market Square with Grant Images from 4 – 6 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 30. Guests can register for a time slot here.
- Families can celebrate Halloween, Saturday, Oct. 31 in style with costumes, festive fare, outdoor dining and fall sports on the big screen in Market Square.
All season long, guests can enjoy fall-fresco dining with patio heaters at BelAir Cantina, Café Hollander, Goddess and the Baker, Grimaldi’s Pizzeria, Silverspot Cinema and Wahlburgers. With new hours of 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. Monday – Friday and 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. Sunday, guests can enjoy more time to shop, dine and be entertained.
Want to know more about the COVID-19 protocols in place at The Corners of Brookfield? CHECK THEM OUT HERE!