It may be 2019, but babies still don’t come with an instruction manual.
When you’re expecting a child, it can be an overwhelming time! No matter if you are managing being pregnant for the first time or if you are an experienced pro, navigating the waters of foster care or adoption, or perhaps stepping into a caretaker role for an infant, this event is for you.
BLOOM is our luxury event for new and expecting moms that goes above and beyond in creating an incredible evening for new parents they won’t soon forget. Tickets go on sale exactly one week from today – on April 1st at 8 pm! What’s Bloom all about?
Let’s give you the Top Five Reasons you are going to want to be at this event.
1. Education and Experts – Learn from area experts in the areas of pregnancy, birth, infant care, postpartum support, and more. Bring your questions and get ’em answered!
2. Giveaways Galore – Where else can you bring packages of diapers to benefit area foster families and be entered to win literally dozens of amazing prizes?! We’re talking everything from baby food to infant carriers, breast pumps to body care.
We’re talking brands like LILLEBaby, Baby Budda, Motif Medical, Lollipop, Baby Jack & Co, ErgoPouch, TushBaby, Aeroflow, and so much more!
3. The VIP Treatment – Those with a VIP ticket will be treated to the ultimate evening for new moms, complete with a catered dinner they didn’t have to cook, an exclusive swag bag valued at over $150 (PLUS the regular swag bag too!), access to even more high-value giveaways, and special sessions on topics new moms need to know about like wills and guardianships and how IV Hydration Therapy might be the mind-blowing morning sickness solution you’ve been looking for. The VIP Ticket for Bloom is our most highly-sought after ticket of the year!
4. Moms Supporting Moms – This event is specifically geared for new moms, so there is something truly special about getting a group of these women together in the same place! So much support, encouragement, empowerment, and strength….all in one room!
5. It’s a Night Out with Other Grown-ups, Without Your Kids!
Will we see you at Bloom? Find all the incredible details on the Event Landing Page and set your alarms now to get your tickets on April 1st at 8 pm!