Word of Life School is located in the Wilson Park / Southlawn area of Milwaukee. Just 1/2 of a mile from St. Luke’s Hospital. It is just north of Interstate Hwy. 894 and just west of Interstate Hwy. 94/43 on Milwaukee’s South Side.
Word of Life is the continuation of the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod’s 175 years of commitment to education. Centennial church was founded in 1950 and within two years started a Lutheran Elementary School. In 2001, Centennial joined with St. Andrew congregation and Gethsemane congregation in incorporating Word of Life Lutheran School.