Celebrate the Holidays at The Corners of Brookfield with Holiday Photo Ops, Tree Lighting, Letters to Santa, and more!
Our friends at The Corners of Brookfield are celebrating the holiday season in a BIG WAY! In addition to the popular Lighting of The Corners event, this year’s lineup also boasts family photo sessions, a ginormous ornament, and plenty of new offerings and activities!
Holiday Lineup at The Corners of Brookfield
- The third-annual Lighting of The Corners : Saturday, Nov. 23 from 4-6 p.m. The free event annually draws upwards of 5,000 attendees to watch as more than 55,000 LED bulbs, 3,000 feet of lit garland and a 35 ft. Christmas tree are officially turned on at The Corners. Guests can also enjoy visits and photos with live reindeer, caroling from the Bach Chamber Choir, holiday activities, live music, appearances from the Frozen princesses and more.
- 20-ft Ornament Photo : From Nov. 25 to Jan. 3, The Corners’ Market Square will serve as the perfect backdrop for holiday photos as a massive, 20-foot walk-through, light-up ornament and 14-foot Santa’s sleigh are added to the holiday décor.
- The Corners will offer free family photo sessions in its decorated Market Square on Friday, Nov. 29 from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. and 3-5 p.m. : Families can stop by the Center for a free professional photo with the giant ornament, sleigh or Christmas tree. Visitors will be able to download their photo from an online gallery after the event. Pet parents can join in on the fun as well on Sunday, Dec. 1 from 1-3 p.m. when Milwaukee pet photographer Jen O’Hara of Dogs of MKE will be on site in Market Square to take free pet portraits.
- Also new this year, children are invited to drop off letters to Santa in the Market Square North Pole mailbox.
- On Dec. 14 from 10 a.m.-5 p.m., shoppers can enjoy the Home for the Holidays event in partnership with Habitat for Humanity. Impressive decorated gingerbread houses will be displayed throughout the Center for voting and purchase as part of Habitat’s Gingerbread Build project. The winner will receive a $200 shopping package to The Corners.
- Closing out the season will be a Glow-in-the-Dark themed Lighting of the Menorah event on Dec. 22 at 4 p.m. to celebrate the beginning of Hanukah with a ceremonial menorah lighting, family activities and refreshments.