Celebrate the Most Wonderful Time of Year at The Corners of Brookfield with Seasonal Celebrations with Safety in Mind!
Our friends at The Corners of Brookfield are celebrating the holiday season in a BIG WAY! With so many of our favorite holiday events cancelled this year due to the pandemic, the amazing team at The Corners of Brookfield had to get creative to create awesome experiences to celebrate the season that will put safety FIRST.
New this year is the Ten Days of Cheer event, that will feature carolers, a Letters to Santa drop box, a Toy Drive for Toys4Tots, outdoor movies featuring holiday favorites, and more!
Ten Days of Cheer: November 27 – December 6th
Each day from November 27th through December 6th The Corners will be merry and bright with holiday shopping, twinkly lights and exclusive offers to kick off the holiday season!
Friday, November 27th
- Shop Black Friday deals throughout The Corners, we’ll open an hour early and stay open an hour later, 9AM-9PM.
- Write a letter to Santa (or pick one up at The Corners!) and drop it off our mailbox right from the north pole! The mailbox will be located in the Market Square Escalator vestibule.
Saturday, November 28th
- Shop Hope for the Holidays on Small Business Saturday in the POP Studio! Stop in the Pop Studio event space from 10am-3pm and shop from the 7 local artists inside! A portion of the proceeds will benefit the Waukesha County Food Pantry – purchase your ticket here!
Sunday, November 29th
- Enjoy Carolers from Noon-1:30p as they stroll down High Street.
- Watch Elf the Movie at Silverspot, 3p. Book Tickets HERE. (Or book a private theater HERE)
Monday, November 30th
- Toys4Tots Drive at CYCLEBAR from 7-11 am. Anyone who donates a new + unused toy will receive a prize!
- $6 Movie Night at Silverspot Cinema! (Or book a private theater HERE)
Tuesday, December 1st
- Stay tuned for a huge surprise announcement from Café Hollander and a new, unique outdoor rooftop experience!
- Taco Tuesday & $5 Holiday Margaritas at BelAir Cantina!
Wednesday, December 2nd
- Enjoy Carolers 6pm-7:30pm as they perform in Market Square
Thursday, December 3rd
- Swanson Elementary Performance in Market Square 5pm-7pm
Friday, December 4th
- Enjoy Carolers from 5:30pm-7pm as they stroll down High Street & Market Square
Saturday, December 5th
- Hot Cocoa Bash in Market Square 2pm-4pm
- Toys4Tots Toy Drive at Wahlburgers. Receive a Free Cheesy Bacon Tots with a donation. Limit one/customer.
Sunday, December 6th
- White Christmas Movie at Silverspot, 2p & 6p Showings. Book HERE!
Join Habitat for Humanity at The Corners for their smallest, and most unique build of the year. The 6th annual Gingerbread Build will take place on Saturday, December 12th and feature up to 30 artfully decorated gingerbread houses placed outside throughout The Corners! Stop by from 11a-4p to see the houses and vote for your favorite! All proceeds will benefit Habitat for Humanity of Waukesha County. Learn more here.
Holiday Lights at The Corners
Market Square will be lit up each night with a magnificent Christmas tree, giant walk-through present and 40-foot light tunnel! Stop for some holiday magic, take some photos and tag @cornersbrookfield in your posts. It will be the perfect setting for an outdoor holiday stroll complete with festive photo ops!