Hot Cocoa Bombs have become quite the trendy winter treat! The standard cup of cocoa has been elevated to new levels with these decadent delights that come in a variety of flavors so you can enjoy a gourmet mug of hot chocolate like never before. Lots of local candy shops, chocolatiers, bakeries, and cafes in the Milwaukee Area are scrambling to keep up with the demand for Hot Cocoa Bombs!
PRO TIP: There are lots of flavors to choose from, but in my humble opinion, size matters when it comes to a Hot Cocoa Bomb. It’s worth it to splurge on the BIG ONES that fill up the whole bottom of your mug!
Where to Get Hot Cocoa Bombs
We asked around and here’s a round-up of places we know are currently offering Hot Cocoa Bombs around the greater Milwaukee Area. Keep in mind that these are flying off the shelves, so we recommend calling ahead or ordering online if possible to ensure you can get yours! Many are also doing Hot Cocoa Bombs by special order only, so be sure to read carefully!
- Allo Chocolate (Waukesha) – Featured in the video above!
- Ultimate Confections (Tosa)
- Tabal Chocolate (Tosa)
- Carrie’s Crispies (West Allis)
- Tabal Chocolate (Wauwatosa)
- Freese’s Candy Shop (West Allis)
- Jen’s Sweet Treats (Cudahy)
- The Gingerbread House (Muskego)
- Pop’s MarketPlace – ft. treats from Glory B’s Sweets (Muskego)
- Itz My Party Cakery (Milwaukee)
- Confectionately Yours (Sherman Park)
- The Sugar Mae-ven (West Bend)
- Chocolate Falls (Menomonee Falls)
- Cocoa Tree Confectionary (Mequon)
- A.L.L. Better Baking
- Blissful Bites (Cedarburg)
- Frannie’s Market (Cedarburg)
- Sweet P’s Pantry (Oconomowoc)
- Glory B’s Sweets (Waterford)