Fondy Aqua Park is only about an hour from Milwaukee and features a sand beach with water up to three feet deep, zoom flooms (90-foot inflatable waterslides), a tropical waterslide, twin over-the-water zip lines, stand-up paddleboards, rowboats and kayaks, fishing, beach house with deck, and an inflatable anchored play area for guests to run on, climb up, jump off, and splash around.
The Fondy Aqua Park will staff beach monitors, but no lifeguards. Life vests will be provided and required for everyone in or on the water and parental supervision is required for youth. The beach depth will taper from shore down to 10 feet deep with some deeper parts of the pond reaching 25 feet to accommodate the fish.
Fondy Aqua Park Fun Includes
- Wibit inflatables for climbing, obstacle course, running, jumping off, and splashing around
- Ziplines water recreation
- Twin 96’ dueling water slides to go down side by side with a friend
- Zoom floom slides
- Shaded area
- Picnic tables
- … and more!
Open Daily 11am-6pm, Memorial Day – Labor Day
N5820 Co Rd D – Fond du Lac, WI
Click here for admission rates
Frequently Asked Questions
- All children entering the park must have a waiver on file from a parent or guardian. The paper form is available in the beach house or on the deck upon entering or downloading online.
- Children under 10 years of age MUST be accompanied in the park by a responsible person 16 years or older.
- All activities are at your own risk. The park is staffed by beach monitors observing activities only. There are no lifeguards. Lifeguards are required in the inflatable water area.
- No jewelry, watches, or earrings/piercings when using inflatables.
- Carry-ins are allowed! Bring a cooler and snacks, or order pizza! Must carry out what you carry in. Bring a bag for your trash. Alcoholic beverages and grills are not allowed.