Sundara Inn & Spa is a beautiful, serene, peaceful oasis – it’s a place to go to recharge and rejuvenate. I think we can all agree that sometimes we would all appreciate the opportunity to get away from our usual routine, unplug, and spend some time investing in something soul-filling that is just for us. It is a spa like no other in the midwest — a true destination. In fact, Sundara attracts visitors from all over the U.S. and was recently honored as one of the Top Wellness Destination Resorts in North America by Organic Spa magazine!
And now they are up for the 2022 Condé Nast Readers’ Choice Awards – Sundara is listed in the Hotels & Resorts category. Voting for this prestigious honor is open through June 30!
We have partnered with Sundara Inn & Spa to offer an incredible opportunity to win a spa day… something everyone deserves!
One lucky winner will receive:
- 50-minute facial or 50-minute body treatment
- $25 dining credit.
- A midweek escape to Sundara with full access to the amenities, the indoor and outdoor pools, relaxation lounges, complimentary wellness classes, hiking trails, Meditation Trail
Enter to win the giveaway on Instagram and Facebook; and for a BONUS ENTRY – you can enter here.
Getting to Sundara Inn & Spa
If you’ve never had a chance to visit Sundara, we highly suggest you look at your calendar and clear some space to make it happen! Sundara Inn & Spa is nestled in a wooded area of Wisconsin Dells, bordering Lake Delton. It is a calm oasis, hidden away from the chaos of waterparks, mini-golf and magic shows and it’s an easy drive from Milwaukee of about 2 hours.
Sundara is adults-only and electronic-free, along you to truly unplug.
Making the Most of Your Visit to Sundara Inn & Spa
Arrive as early as you possibly can, ideally in the 9 am to 10 am range, and you can then use the entire day to not only enjoy your spa service, but also all the other amazing amenities Sundara offers! Imagine enjoying the Purifying Bath Ritual and swimming in the infinity pool in the morning, relaxing with a massage or scrub or other spa service mid-way through your day and then spending the rest of the afternoon lounging by the swim up bar or de-stressing in the new Cambrian Oasis. Day guests with a spa service get to enjoy all these glorious amenities the entire day!
Sundara is for adults-only. If you are looking for a getaway for you and your partner or for a group of girlfriends I would highly recommend Sundara to anyone.
Sundara Spa Services and Amenities
There is seriously something for everyone at Sundara, no matter if you are looking for the best pedicure of your life complete with hops in the water and a beer in your hand or perhaps a coffee bean firming wrap or maybe a deep tissue massage is more your style.
Sundara has brand new suites, a wide array of CBD spa treatments and a brand new open-air yoga studio!
Fave Spa Services:
- The Body Wraps – Choose your favorite variety, but the star of this show is the Vichy shower rinse with seven shower heads that double as a massage as they hose you down
- Rest Assured Soak and Massage – When is the last time you got to enjoy a hot bath all by yourself? Take that feeling and crank it up a couple dozen notches and you’ve got this amazing spa service. They even build in 15 minutes for sleep or meditation into this service.
- NEW Salt Room Treatment Therapy – Have you been hearing about the benefits of Salt Room Therapy? This treatment has long been lauded for its calming and detoxifying qualities and has also been known to improve respiratory function and rejuvenate the skin. Spend some time relaxing in the Sundara Salt Treatment Room – napping or reading or resting as you would like – and exit as a rejuvenated version of yourself!
Here are some of our very favorite Sundara amenities:
- The Purifying Bath Ritual which includes the following:
- Rainfall Shower and Exfoliation
- Soothing Body Mist
- Aroma Steam
- Cooling Rainfall Shower
- Hot Pool
- Cool Plunge Pool
- Relaxation Lounge
- The Cambrian Oasis, featuring stunning casts of the sandstone bluffs that Wisconsin Dells is known for which offers space for reconnection and relaxation with a large hot soak with waterfall feature and indoor/outdoor pool bar serving craft cocktails. (Possibly my very favorite)
- Nava (a restaurant) with delicious food and a lot of great options for breakfast, lunch & dinner – including yummy vegetarian options
- Woodland Reflection room, a relaxing space with a wall of windows with forest views. This space is ideal for curling up with a book or just taking in the natural setting watching for the deer who make their home in our serene setting. This space is available to be booked for private events.
- Savana the back patio directly off of Nava, which provides a tranquil space for outdoor dining or enjoying a cup of tea
- The Radiance Room – a new relaxing room adjacent to the brand new treatment rooms
- Lavana – a salt therapy treatment room which I was able to enjoy after my treatment!
- Brand new state-of-the-art fitness studio
- The outdoor pool deck with a beautiful new saltwater pool as well as ample deck loungers and firepit seating.
- Infinity Edge Pool
Sundara is consistently voted a top resort and destination spot and attracts visitors from all across the US and it’s a super-easy drive from the Milwaukee area. If it’s time for you to invest in yourself, book now at this little piece of heaven that requires you to relax, unplug, and energize your soul. I think we can all agree that’s something every mom deserves!