Food, drinks, and fun return to the Brew City.
(Milwaukee, WI): Food Truck Festivals of America returns for the 5th Annual Milwaukee Food Truck and Craft Beer Festival on Saturday, June 11 from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. VIP and Beer Lovers hours are from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
More than twenty of Wisconsin’s food truck favorites will be serving up some of the most popular eats in the Milwaukee area, while over fifty national, regional, and local craft beers, seltzers, ciders, and cocktails in a can will be on hand to wash it all down. Whether you chow down on the mouthwatering morsels cooked up by our festival’s food trucks or enjoy our vast selection of craft beer, this is going to be the fun-filled festival that you won’t want to miss!
If food and beer aren’t enough; live music, and an artisan market made up of local businesses and crafters will be there for attendees of all ages to enjoy. The festival is family-friendly.
Truck & Brew Line Up: tentative list available to view.
Date + Location
Waukesha Expo Center | 1000 Northview Rd Waukesha, WI
Saturday, June 11th from 12 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- General Admission Tickets – Buy tickets in advance and SAVE
- General admission tickets will be sold the day of the festival at the gate for $10.
- Admission is free for children 12 and under.
- All first responders and active/retired military receive free admission with a show of valid ID at the gate.
- Specialty Beer & Foodie Packages – Available ONLINE ONLY
- Beer Lovers Package – $40 online includes early admission (11 a.m.), FTFA koozie, three beer tickets, and unlimited bottled water during the festival.
- Foodie VIP Package – $25 online includes early admission (11 a.m.), one free dessert from a designated VIP truck, and unlimited bottled water during the festival.
- Beer 6 Pack-age – Available ONLINE ONLY
- For everyone who loves craft beer and discounts, FTFA is introducing the Beer 6 Pack-age. The package is $41 in advance only and includes six beer tickets for the price of five! *this price includes admission*
For more information and to purchase tickets please visit www.